Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jumbo Mortgage to Jumbo Home Mortgage|Name Change

As you may have noticed I have been on some what of a sabbatical. This has mainly been due to personal issues which I won't bore you with. But I am back and am planing to devote a fair amount time to this little blog here. It is with a new beginning in mind that I have decided to change the name of this venue from Jumbo Mortgage to Jumbo Home Mortgage.

So why the change? You may ask.

Well it really isn't much of a change. I am simply adding the word Home to the title Jumbo Mortgage. The word home is already in the blogs url and the entire focus of the blog has always been on the residential mortgage industry. As a matter of fact it would probably be a misnomer to even uses the term jumbo mortgage in a commercial or industrial lending context.

Besides this is my blog and can do what I want. I you want to start a blog styled Jumbo Mortgage go right ahead. From this day forward I am changing the name to Jumbo Home Mortgage

No comments:

Post a Comment